A month and a week later, and I’m done with all of the promotional shorts! I can’t wait for people to hear them. I love how they turned out 😀
The audition process was fun, but it was the casting process that became a bit of a challenge. One character was the easiest to cast–I knew right when I heard the audition that that was the voice I wanted. For another character, it came down to two voices, and so I sought help from my fellow voice acting friends to help me narrow it down between the two. The last character was the hardest, and I ended up holding callbacks for the character.
Surprisingly, I managed to schedule everyone’s directing sessions quickly–I guess that’s what I get when I’m working with professionals 😀 I had a blast directing everyone.
I had fun putting everyone’s voices together. It’s always most challenging to find music that fits the scene. I hope all the pieces I’ve found do their job at enhancing the scene without being too distracting.
All of the shorts will go on YouTube eventually, so I’ve made artwork to go along with them. I’ve already done the first two before, but I wanted to redraw them to fit the style of the rest. Here’s a sneak preview of them 🙂